lundi 6 août 2012

Proper skin care is essential for your health

Proper skin care is essential for your health. Everyday, the majority of us rub lotion, makeup, sun block or some other skin care products on our bodies. It was only as I began to remove toxins from my diet that I became acutely aware of the fact that most of the skin care products on the market today contain chemicals that many experts believe are harmful to both the skin and the body. Since the skin is the largest organ in the body, we may be absorbing these cancer-causing chemicals as readily as if we were eating them! Even in the most gentle baby products!

Once I learned of these dangers, I set out to find a solution for myself; and as you know, once I find a solution, I always share. SUZANNE Organics is my line of organic, certified toxic free facial, body care, and tanning products that are loaded with nature’s best solutions for glowing, beautiful skin. I had tried organic skin care before and I felt better knowing I was not using harmful chemicals, but I didn’t get the anti-aging benefits I was looking for, so I would revert back to the department store stuff hoping to help with the wrinkles, etc. Now, I have the best of both worlds because my incredible manufacturer uses organic ingredients with natural, botanical actives for maximum anti-aging effects. And the Certified Toxic Free logo ensures the ingredients have been grown, extracted, and blended without toxins. Now you can feel good about what you are using on your precious skin and turn back the clock at the same time!

In the summer, we are all concerned with how we can best protect our skin from the harmful effects of the sun. When you team up my organic products with three of the most powerful antioxidants for sun protection, Glutathione, Vitamin C and Astaxanthin, you create a powerhouse of protection for your skin. If you are planning to spend extra time in the sun, LifeWave and I recommend you use the LifeWave Glutathione patch as well as take oral supplements of Vitamin C and Astaxanthin.
Don’t wait to change your skin care habits! Take the steps necessary now to protect yourself on a daily basis. For more information on SUZANNE Organics, click here. For more information on LifeWave’s Glutathione technology, please visit: http://lifewave.com/franfelix


Sincerely,

Suzanne Somers

Suzanne Somers
LifeWave Ambassador

Aucun commentaire: